From the start of Jolly Phonics to the start Jolly Grammar
Contents of the Workshop:
- The historical teaching methods of reading and writing
- What is systematic phonics/Jolly Phonics?
- The basic 42 sounds and the Jolly Phonics gestures
- The relationship between letters and sounds.
- The 5 basic skills of Jolly Phonics
- How to teach a Jolly Phonics lesson
- Activity ideas for practicing with students and at home
- Transferring from reading letters, words and sentences to reading short readers
- Moving from Jolly Phonics to Jolly Grammar, and the first years of Jolly Grammar
** Jolly Phonics materials will be available for sale at this workshop **
Event Additional Information:
To reserve a space or for further information, please contact us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook @phonicsinjapan